1

1
'The Rover' Wallpapers

2

2
Robmas

3

3
Dior Rob

ART: Gorgeous Robert Pattinson Paintings

The lovely Audrey has sent in some more of her gorgeous Robert Pattinson paintings for me to share with you and I know you're going to love them.
She has been super busy and totally inspired by the gorgeous Rob

If you missed Audrey's other Rob paintings that we had up then check them out HERE and also check out more of Audrey's great work HERE & HERE (you can also purchase prints of Audrey's work HERE)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments

  1. Thank you so much Helen and I have enjoyed every minute of painting them and it pleases me that you accept them - my thanks to Kate xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also post as Maybird 36 - quite confusing aren't I? LOL - thanks again for liking my work xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is stunning, some painting of Robert are breathtaking.
    They are worthwhile to be framed. Oh My Rob ! One of them on my wall...
    Your are very talented. Congratulations !
    Evelyne

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top