1

1
'The Rover' Wallpapers

2

2
Robmas

3

3
Dior Rob

PIC EDITS: Robert Pattinson Oh Hot Damn Pic Edits

Let's kick off with a little Berlin Robert Pattinson from Jules
Be warned I feel I need to put a OH HOT DAMN warning on these edits

Photobucket



gjhdiguhdiurh How are you feeling can you take a little more?
Okay here goes another 2 from Jules
Take few deep breaths to prepare yourself.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh my.....did you make it through those?
Have a look at these from Brittany
*Sigh*

PhotobucketPhotobucket

This next one from rdmickey1989 is a killer...........if you feel faint while looking at it stop, take a break and catch up with the rest of us later.

Photobucket

Here's a little extra for those that survived. Two more edits by rodzynkagraphics

Oh my ............

Photobucket

It's all too much I can't take anymore *THUD*

Photobucket

Click for full size (go on I dare ya)

No comments

Back to Top