1

1
'The Rover' Wallpapers

2

2
Robmas

3

3
Dior Rob

GIFS: "Cosmopolis" Craziness With Robert Pattinson Part 1

Since the release of the "Cosmopolis" Teaser Trailer with Robert Pattinson I think everyone has (rightly so) gone a little "Cosmopolis" crazy and I thought I would share with you some of my favourite "Cosmopolis" artwork by the talented fans from all over the internet.

Make yourself comfortable.............

First up check out these by bobby-dupeas

Photobucket



Photobucket

Then this great one by Jules

Photobucket

I love these ones by eyesontaybert

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
And what can I say about this one by robertpattinsane
It's beginning to feel a little hot in here

Photobucket

And to finish us off completely (if you managed to survive this far) Rose made this great GIF

Photobucket

MORE soon .........................

No comments

Back to Top