1

1
'The Rover' Wallpapers

2

2
Robmas

3

3
Dior Rob

WALLPAPERS: Remembering A Day That Changed The World

It's so hard for me to believe that 10 years has passed since that horrible day.
I, like everyone else, can remember exactly where I was and what I was doing when I heard the devastating news about what had happened.

I was driving and flicked on the radio and heard what I thought, was a trailer for a disaster movie. That really was the first thing I thought because in my mind there was no way this could be real. They had an American news report on and it really did sound like a clip from a movie. Then it switched back to an Irish Newscaster who explained what we had just been listing to and what had happened and it was then that I realised it WAS very real.

I wanted to honour all those that lost their lives that day, in my way.

These are dedicated to all those who died on 9/11 and to their loved ones that are left behind.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Click & Save Below For Full Size



iPhone

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Blackberry

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you haven't already been over on Robsessed, please head over there and check out our 9/11 post.

4 comments

  1. Beautifully done, Kate! Really moving. So impressed with your work! xo Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely Kate, wonderfully done - made the Robsessed one my desk top & will change later for the other. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work, Kate. These said it all.
    Olive juice, bb.
    RIP Michael.
    Love, Ellie
    Xo

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top