1

1
'The Rover' Wallpapers

2

2
Robmas

3

3
Dior Rob

WALLPAPERS: Robert Pattinson "Breaking Dawn" Anticipation

I don't know about you but I'm counting down the days till "Breaking Dawn", soooooo I thought these wallpapers would be the very thing to share with you all to help ease the anticipation.

First up is this beautiful one by Fanni

Photobucket



Next up two wallpapers by Rita
This first one using the same "Breaking Dawn" beach pics as the first wallpaper but with such a different result.

Photobucket

And then we have this one using one of my favourite Robert Pattinson pics. (No Rob this pic will NEVER go away) and now I can have it on my computer screen!

Photobucket

And lastly we have this gorgeous one is by Dáša

Photobucket

Click & Save Below For Full Size


No comments

Back to Top