1

1
'The Rover' Wallpapers

2

2
Robmas

3

3
Dior Rob

WALLPAPERS: Fantastic Robert Pattinson Wallpapers For Your Computer & Phone

What do you think of the new banner?? Isn't it great?
The fabulous Twilusted made it for me AND not only did she make that she also made these matching Wallpapers for your desktop and phones!

I LOVE these so much and I know you will too!
The first thing I said when I saw them was...................tongue!!!!!!!

Photobucket



Lick and Save Below for Full Size



iPhone & Blackberry Wallpapers

Click & Save

PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments

  1. These iPhone wallpapers are great!! Thank you!
    And I have to say I'm loving these half haircut pics. Seriously.. WOW!!!! How does he manage to pull these looks off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're liking them Susan.
    Twilusted did a fabulous job on thim!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top