1

1
'The Rover' Wallpapers

2

2
Robmas

3

3
Dior Rob

Welcome To The RobArt Gallery

Hi I'm Kate and welcome to "The RobArt Gallery".

Some of you may already know me as part of the team from the ROBsessed Blog and if you know me from there you will know how much I love Artwork and Robert Pattinson. The combination of them both together for me is heaven.

Over the years through blogging on ROBsessed I've come to realise how talented and creative Robert Pattinson fans are AND how an awful lot of their work goes unrecognised.
Well, that's the idea of this blog, to showcase the talent that's out there.

Unlike other blogs that feature the artwork of the person that owns the blog this blog is not going to feature work by me. What it will feature is work from various people from all over the world.
It will be a one-stop blog featuring some of the best talent out there.

Also from blogging on Robsessed I noticed we were getting emails about wallpapers that were featured on the blog through the years. People would email asking how they could find a particular wallpaper, well, now it's not going to be a problem because they will all be in one place. Right here on this blog.

The blog will have Wallpapers, Picture Edits, Drawings, Videos and more!

If you would like to see your work featured here then email it to us using the address in the sidebar also if you have seen somebody else's work that you think we should feature please send us that too (giving us the name of the original artist etc so that we can credit properly)

Don't forget to follow us on twitter and facebook to keep up to date on when new posts go up (links for them are also in the sidebar).

I really hope you all enjoy the blog, please leave feedback to let me know what you think.

Our first piece of artwork is already up, our gorgeous banner by the fabulous Twilusted!

No comments

Back to Top