1

1
'The Rover' Wallpapers

2

2
Robmas

3

3
Dior Rob

PIC EDITS: Robert Pattinson "Hot In The City" Part 1

I think it's only fair that I put an OH HOT DAMN Warning on these fabulous Robert Pattinson "Cosmopolis" Picture Edits.

In fact they're so hot that I need to split them up into manageable parts because I don't want to kill you all.

So lets start off with these gorgeous edits by
Darja

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Are you all feeling ok??
Right then we will continue with some more!

Ooh how I love walking Rob! This beautiful one is by Amora

Photobucket

And this fabulous one is by Anna

Photobucket

And this last stunning one is by emonetGRAPHIE

Photobucket

And that's the end of Part 1. I think I'd better let you recover a bit before posting the next part! ;-) Stay Tuned.

No comments

Back to Top